March 29, 2010

Q&A True Grich style...

Here are some more hard hitting interviews from Tempe. I ask the kind of quesions that even Mike Wallace wouldn't dare ask.

Actually, by now you all know better. I like asking players who their favorite team was growing up and their favorite player. Sometimes the answers surprise you.

Mickey Hatcher gets a big FAIL for not answering my question. Hatcher responded with "lots of teams and many players." Maybe that's true or maybe Mickey is thinking his mug will end up on TMZ or something. I'm just saying.

In any case - first up is Reggie Willits? Any guesses as to his favorites?



Next up is Brandon Wood. His answers are shocking. I'm kidding of course. When you hear his answer, don't be too alarmed. He assured the fans afterwards that it's all Angels now.



Last, but not least is Sean O'Sullivan. His answers were somewhat predictable; especially if you know where he is from.



BallHype: hype it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment