June 24, 2011

Escape from Dodger Stadium... Snake Plissken where are you?

Heading to the Angels/Dodgers game tonight at Dodger Stadium.

Check list for tonight’s game:

Jersey √
Hat √
Eyes in the back of my head √
Pepper Spray √
“W” √

More Friday fodder....

So.. .the bad guy they caught in Santa Monica and returned to Boston wasn’t Frank McCourt?

If I see Snake Plissken in the stands tonight, I’ll know things are about to get interesting… It’ll be time to “Escape from Dodger Stadium”

Turns out Eric Gagne was ahead of his time when he played "Welcome to the Jungle" when he came out to close.

I wonder if I'll see McCourt at the freeway off ramp with his "need money for payroll" sign

Tonight is BYO Fireworks night – McCourt can’t afford the fancy kind. (I might need to stop and buy some sparklers)

Question… Dodger Dogs = Hot dogs or police dogs?

Instead of “Take me out to the ball game” in the 7th inning, the Dodgers will have Michael Buffer announce… “Let’s get ready to rumble” instead.

Oh this will be fun….

1 comment:

  1. Snake Plissken? I thought you'd be taller. ;)

    Enjoy the game tonight! I'm heading over to Chavez Ravine myself for Saturday's game. Of course, I've been wearing red over there for years and can honestly say that 99.9% of the time, the only reason you would need eyes in the back of your head and pepper spray is if you were regaling your blue clad section mates with the jokes from this post, LOL.

    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete