September 19, 2011

What dreams are made of...

I want an epic finish to the 2011 season. Yeah, that’s right – I want those last three games at home against the Texas Rangers to be intense, awesome and unbelievable.

Yeah, I want to reach for the golden ring… reach for the sky… baby just spread your wings.

I want to be overcome with emotion when all is said and done. I want to be inspired to tears. I want to watch the Angels drench one another in champagne and party like it’s 1999.

So baby dry your eyes, save all the tears you’ve cried. Oh that’s what dreams are made of. 'Cause we belong in a world that must be strong. Oh, that's what dreams are made of.

And these last ten games could very well be the stuff dreams are made of. It may very well be an extremely disappointing week, but I will dream of a better outcome instead.

I’m imaging Angels stadium being descended on like a Van Halen concert from back in the day, where fans are clamoring for a chance to be a part of the experience.

For just a few minutes - use your imagination and think about the possibilities....

Who’s with me?



I'm going to be eight years old this week and hope for a miraculous finish. I've been saying "what if" for several weeks now.

This team has taken hits in the media, from fans and even from bloggers like me. Well, it's time to move forward - forget what has happened and start working on what's going to happen.

The time is here. It's go time. Let's do this. It's time to start winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment